SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY
1. Shipping and delivery in Italy: the supplier will deliver to customers to the address specified when ordering the products selected and ordered through selected couriers. The contract is performed when the goods are loaded by the carrier/forwarder. For this reason, the supplier shall not be liable in case of failure or delayed delivery nor for total or partial damages of the goods. The carrier/forwarder will be the only responsible.
2. When the goods are delivered by the carrier/freight forwarder, the customer has to check that the quantity of goods received corresponds to what indicated in the order; that the packaging is intact, undamaged, not wet or altered even in the packing materials. Any damage must be immediately notified to the courier/carrier who is making the delivery. Once signed the document of courier/freight forwarder, the customer cannot oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
3. Delivery times: delivery times are those indicated in the order confirmation sent by the supplier after the purchase. In case of non-designation of a specific term of delivery, delivery will be within thirty days starting from the day after the receiving of the order and/or receipt of payment, as stated in the art. 54 of legislative decree 206/05. During the periods of closure for Christmas and summer vacation, the delivery time can be different. The estimated delivery date will appear on the order confirmation sent. Then the customer will be contacted directly by courier/freight forwarder to arrange the day and time for the delivery.
4. Delivery delays: delivery delays of the goods caused by the carrier/freight forwarder cannot be ascribed to the supplier. Nor, in any way, the supplier may be responsible for damages caused by the carrier/freight forwarder, in connection with the delayed delivery of the goods to the customer or to third parties, since the contract is perfected with delivery of the goods to the carrier/forwarder.
5. Delivery costs are charged to the customer and they are clearly shown, separately from the price of the goods or services, within the order, as already mentioned in the above article. 3.
6. For any order placed on www.lorigineoutlet.it, the supplier will issue an invoice showing the price of all items and it will be stored inside of the package. For the issuance of the invoice, it will be used data provided by the customer at the time of order.
7. Any difference from the ordered goods and the delivered ones must be promptly communicated to the supplier.